Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Long lost friend.

OH HEY THERE! Long time no see.

I know, I know, I really suck at this whole blogging thing. Maybe third time is a charm? I can only hope.

Obviously a ton has happened since I last posted. I have started my own small sewing business, RoLeeJo, we bought our first home, and are in the process of trying for baby #2. (Crazy right?!)

Right now we are in the terrible two's stage with Roman. It honestly hasn't been horrible. I have only wanted to scream at the top of my lungs a handful of times. Shamefully I have done it twice and it was pretty amusing. Roman stopped his whining and leaching to my legs to look at me and be all "What is your deal woman?!". The nerve of this kid, I tell ya!

His Birthday (back in May) was pretty fun, and by the end of it, he could have opened up his own bubble lawn mowing business, ha ha!!! Seriously was the funniest thing ever! He got three or four of the same bubble lawn mower, lol. Everyone knows he loves playing outside and bubbles so it really made the perfect gift!





Recently he has taking up a position as a lead singer in a scream-o band. You know the type, heavy metal, and instead of singing they scream at the top of their lungs in attempt to break everyone's ear drums. How delightful.
Roman's scream-o band is a little different though. Instead of electric guitars and such, he prefers the violin and this wooden Indian flute my mom gave him. He says its a clarinet though.
So there you have it folks, your very first classical scream-o band. I have a feeling this type of music genre is going to get pretty popular so prepare yourselves.

Here is a sneak peak of what you hopefully soon will be able to enjoy.

Would you just check out that form?!






It totally looks all cute and innocent, but trust me when I say it can get rather disturbing. I will make sure to get a video of this and update you all on this newly invented music. :)

Until then, keep on rocking!









No comments:

Post a Comment